Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Trivia

The top 4 selling soundtracks of all time (in no particular order):
The Bodyguard
Saturday Night Fever
Purple Rain
Forrest Gump

Dammit. We got The Bodyguard and Forrest Gump, but on an all-or-nothing question we still lost the 3 points wagered. Which was still good enough to move up from 4th to 3rd place -> $15 house cash. Wahoo. ('s Fish Tacos)

Possible trip to Florida in 3 weeks could replace the possible trip to Mexico in June. We'll see what happens there. I did discover that the other free AirTran flight I dug through Wendy's dumpsters for has expired. Oh well. I disliked the Atlanta airport greatly, and that flight was a figment of a relationship long gone. Considering the other free flight was used on a trip which included my girlfriend making out with another guy, maybe I didn't really need to take a trip remotely related to that one, eh?

Also- Glenlivet is good.

No comments: