Sunday, April 29, 2007

New place!

As of May 26ish I will no longer be a resident of Jefferson County. Oh no!

I found a place I can afford up at 104th & Colorado. 850 sq ft, one bedroom...and I can afford it, based on the new information I got from the boss on Thursday. The move will be Memorial Day Weekend, most likely Saturday unless I can talk them into getting me the keys a day earlier. (Tim's moving Friday, so we could get this place cleared out in a day and split the Uhaul which would be handy.)

Also Friday, May 11 is the most overbooked day on the planet. My parents both called me today (within 5 min of each other I might add) asking if I would be able to go over to Erin's parents' house that evening for dinner so the families can meet. Sure! Why not? As soon as I get off the phone Steph reminds me that is also the 1-year anniversary of the divorce, so there is definitely a celebration in order for that happy occasion. Then Kath tells me there's going to be an evening out that night for some friends who are finishing finals at CU. Then I realize that the Colorado Young Dems' Celebrity Poker Tournament is the same evening and I was thinking I would go. Guess not!

Bed time. On tap for evening-times this week: Meet the Parents, Singin', Drinks, NBC Thursday (extended Office this week!), then it's the weekend again! Life is full of goodness. And chocolate. I hope. Because chocolate is good.

No comments: