Monday, April 2, 2007

Sweet baby Jesus!

No, the sweet baby Jesus isn't as tasty as the full-grown chocolate adult Jesus, but it's a good expression anyway.

It feels like it should be at least Wednesday, but no...we've just finished a Monday! What the hell. Events conspired at work so the 2 people on vacation were joined in their absence by one person stuck in Mexico, one person flying to Cape Cod over the weekend for emergency family events, and one calling in sick. This in an office of 16 or so people. That's a third of our workforce out in one friggin' day, so those of us there got to make up for it and do the prep work for el Dia de los Monitors happening tomorrow. To make things even more wearifying, I went in 30 min early thinking I had a dentist appt tomorrow so I'd make up some time in advance. (Due to now having better Dental coverage, this appointment won't be happening. Go team healthcare!) So I did a 10.5 hour day w/ no breaks and most of the generally smiley people absent. Yuck.

Tomorrow is a new day. It will be a much better one, eh? Now time to make my desk at home more like my desk at work...it's way too trashed at the moment.

No comments: