Monday, March 1, 2010

Bonnaroo 2010- an early post

I'm going to Bonnaroo June 10-14. My time off was approved today and I should be able to buy my ticket this weekend.

I'm really going for one reason: The Flaming Lips are going to be there, performing Dark Side of the Moon with Stardeath and White Dwarf. It's going to be just like after my last major breakup...when Sarah ended it in August of 2006 I went to Las Angeles to spend New Year's Eve with the Lips and Gnarles Barkley. That was an excellent experience and I think another such trip is in order. The divorce will be final by then and I'll be turning 30 just before Bonnaroo...it seems like a perfect opportunity for a getaway. Also Jay-Z, Norah Jones, and a whole bunch of other fun people are playing. So if anyone reading this wants to head to Tennessee in June, let me know! I'm going, even if I'm alone out there, but it would be fun to travel with others. :-)

OK, back to Fallout 3. Where's vault 112 anyway?

2 comments:

Dubs said...

I so seriously wish I could go with you. However, I have confirmed with my resident Nashville friend, and the other girl who I know is going, that they would love to hang out with you for whatever time it works out.

erinrae said...

apparently Conan will be there this yr.