Wednesday, October 31, 2007

An update

Looking back I realize I posted a month ago about how insane life had been lately. Little did I know...

In the past month, since that post, I was rejected for the promotion, Stephanie got a great new job, I was promoted into her position, sent on 2 trips (Atlanta and Phoenix) to learn about my newly assigned studies, celebrated my brother's marriage, and got myself married. In between that we had K2's bday party, transferred Falkor to Tim's place after the Wendy option went downhill, I met a bunch of Steph's friends from Wisconsin, went to the Broncos/Packers game last night, and have been racking up 45-50 hour work weeks. How much life change and random activity can we smash into a month anyway? November is looking gloriously under-booked at the moment and we really hope to keep it that way. I'll take a bit of status quo for awhile. (Once we re-establish what that even means in our lives...)

1 comment:

Quog said...

man, i just want to see pic.s of K1 & K2 in costume!

-erin