Sunday, September 30, 2007

Run Lola Run!

Dear lord, I would like to have no more activities for awhile, kthxbai.
Since the last post 20 days ago I've seen been to 4 concerts, Spamalot, spent a weekend in San Diego, moved Falkor into Wendy's place (where he'll hopefully be living now), interviewed for a promotion at work, celebrated my dad's bday, preparing now to celebrate K2's on Thursday...Oy.
I'm beat. I keep wanting to post things in my life and then more things happen and by the time I get back to it everything has left my head. I know this has been the case since back when blogs began (when they were called 'diaries' and nobody else could read them), but I used to be better at it.

And now it's 12:30 am, my ears are still ringing from the Pumpkins show, my blankets are in the dryer, and I get to meet my new boss and assemble her new desk in 7 hours. Sleep beckons (once the bed is made...)

No comments: