Thursday, June 21, 2007

What the hell?!

I swear this thing isn't defunct! Dear lord how have I not updated for the month of June?! Oh right, new place, vacation, girl I can't go more than about 10 hours tops without before withdrawal sets in...details.

All of which is to say I couldn't be happier and the normal blogging rules hold...discontent is much more fertile ground for blogging. Happy is boring. But man it feels good. Steph and I were talking last night and I started giggling, just because this whole situation is so crazily weird. That's all I'll say here, but yeah. *sigh*

So Zeitgeist is available for pre-order on iTunes and Amazon. iTunes comes w/ an immediate download of "Doomsday Clock" plus 5 random covers by other people of SP songs (also available in the July issue of Spin). Amazon has a pre-order Special Edition thing w/ a 72-page book included. Apparently I'll have multiple copies of another SP CD. Gee, *that's* never happened before...oh, and the Tarantula single is out w/ Paris Hilton on the cover. Odd.

OK, time to actually do something w/ the trip pics...pic post soon!

No comments: